Saturday, August 4, 2007

Getting help from all of you

Thanks for all of the great suggestions from all of you. We have gotten advice on other ways to dry laundry (wrap in a towel and stomp on it to get rid of the excess water), post photos (I really appreciate all of the pointers from Dana and Curtis, and feedback from the rest of you), get the internet to work on our computers(the fact that we got advice that didn't fix the problem alerts us to the fact that none of my consulting friends or Microsoft buddies are reading this) and travel more efficiently than all day train rides (thank you Aunt Donna). As you can all tell, we needed and appreciate all of the help. Keep it coming.

For those of you who want to see the slides more slowly or without the captions, I am working on it. In the meantime, you can see the photos at any speed you want to and download any you want to keep by going to: http://picasaweb.google.com/WanderingGypsies

You may have to open an account on google to go there, but it is not too onerous.

Deanne

4 comments:

Jaye said...

Hey Mike and Deanne,
Love the picture slides on your blog. Jecca is going to visit the girl cousins and the bubs tomorrow for a week. Scott and Jecca both start school in a couple of weeks. Mike has been very busy fixing the air conditioning, pool, and now the dryer is in the middle of the living room. Some people retire differently!
Love ya,
jaye

WanderingGypsies said...

Too each his own retirement, but let´s hope your Mike has more talent for tasks domestic than mine does. I think my Mike may pretend not to be handy...
Tell Jecca to give my love to Bubs and the cousins. It ounds like lots of fun.
Love you back, Deanne

WanderingGypsies said...

Too each his own retirement, but let´s hope your Mike has more talent for tasks domestic than mine does. I think my Mike may pretend not to be handy...
Tell Jecca to give my love to Bubs and the cousins. It ounds like lots of fun.
Love you back, Deanne

WanderingGypsies said...

oops, somehow I did an electronic stutter. I think it must have been around the time my internet cafe computer blew its brains out. Anyway, if I keep writing comments to myself you will all think I have gone wacko.